IntenZ-Dofus Index du Forum
IntenZ-Dofus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL Calvin&Harris Open Wide

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    IntenZ-Dofus Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Event
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ornyalyn

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Calvin&Harris Open Wide Répondre en citant

Calvin Harris Open Wide > bit.ly/1t3xFfl

Calvin Harris Open Wide, gossip girl s4e2

10cf746e54
Retrieved 9 November 2014. v t e Calvin Harris Discography Studio albums and singles I Created Disco "Acceptable in the 80s" "The Girls" "Merrymaking at My Place" Ready for the Weekend "I'm Not Alone" "Ready for the Weekend" "Flashback" "You Used to Hold Me" 18 Months "Bounce" "Feel So Close" "Let's Go" "We'll Be Coming Back" "Sweet Nothing" "Drinking from the Bottle" "I Need Your Love" "Thinking About You" Motion "Under Control" "Summer" "Blame" "Outside" "Open Wide" "Pray to God" Featured singles "Dance wiv Me" "We Found Love" "Off the Record" Promotional singles "Iron" "Slow Acid" Other songs "Dollar Signs" . As two opposing sides blast shot after shot at each other, a ballerina dances in the middle of the gunfight, dodging bullets with the dexterity of Keanu Reeves in The Matrix. p.4. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Oh God WhoaLookin' at your last text Damn did you even really mean it? Did you even look through it, did you even read it? I been breakin' up with girls since I was 15 It's the only thing that hasn't got easier A rubber is the only thing that ever came between us God damn, now look at everything in between us I mean I'm sayin' I got more liquor More ladies, more drugs and no cases With jobs and no babies I hope no phone saving and if so you gon' hate meWhen you see me standing on the couches Turnin' clubs into houses Water to champagne fountains Turn flat chests into mountains And ooh I love that ass But I hate that fucking outfit I'm taking off her blouses While she take off my trousers That's just a couple more problems To add to the couples' counselin' Open that shit wide Let me see how big your mouth isLet me see how big your mouth isGoin' hard 'til I OD I'm the newest version of the old me All my exes are old me Wishin' they could X and O me I'm on the edge and I'm hangin' all off On the ledge and we danglin' off And if I let go, I won't fall off If we set a wedding date, don't call off Bartender, I call the shots We call for shots, y'all call the cops Sometimes drinks speak louder than words do Body language speaks louder than verbalAnd we see me standing on the couches Turnin' clubs into houses Water to champagne fountains Turn flat chests into mountains And ooh I love that ass But I hate that fucking outfit (I do) I'm taking off her blouses While she take off my trousers That's just a couple more problems To add to the couples' counselin' Open that shit wide Let me see how big your mouth is (oh)Let me see how big your mouth isThis goes out to, uh You know who this goes out to Yeah! Songwriters SEAN MICHAEL ANDERSON, CALVIN HARRIS, WILLIE ANTONIO HANSBRO JR. Retrieved 3 February 2015. Big Sean Open Wide" (in French). Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 12 March 2015. Weekly charts[edit] Chart (201415) Peak position Australia (ARIA)[3] 77 Austria (3 Austria Top 40)[4] 58 Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)[5] 8 Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia)[6] 6 France (SNEP)[7] 37 Germany (Official German Charts)[8] 22 Ireland (IRMA)[9] 63 Lebanon (OLT 20)[10] 12 Scotland (Official Charts Company)[11] 5 Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)[12] 41 UK Singles (Official Charts Company)[13] 23 UK Dance (Official Charts Company)[14] 6 US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)[15] 15 US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (Billboard)[16] 12 US Rhythmic (Billboard)[17] 23 Year-end charts[edit] Chart (2015) Position US Hot Dance/Electronic Songs (Billboard)[18] 46 .

Suggest Open Wide lyrics corrections. ^ "Top 40 Rhythmic Future Releases". Everybody" (2014) "Open Wide" (2015) "Blessings" (2015) . Big Sean Open Wide". 12 from "Motion". ^ Lynch, Joe (27 October 2014). Prometheus Global Media. GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . ^ "Hot Dance/Electronic Songs: Year End 2015". Credits adapted from the liner notes of Motion.[2].

pretty little liars s5e19best of 90's songsworld worm partygirls academy genie vibrosThe Chameleon 1989driving theory testvideo copilot pro shaderssons of anarchy s2david guetta what i did for loveLayla Price Brittany Shae

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    IntenZ-Dofus Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Event Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a